Exide FMRO-MR40LBH RED (35Ah)
Warranty: 55 Months on Pro Rata Basis
30 Months: Free of Cost Replacement.
25 Months: Discount on the MRP of New Battery, calculated on the warranty period remaining.
Robust design – to take care of stringent application requirements
Special side vented cover design – excellent spill-resistant characteristics
Double clad separation – high reliability and life expectancy ensures customer satisfaction
Technology – to suit high temperature applications
Appearance – rugged with appealing cosmetics
Magic Eye – for determination of electrolyte level and state-of-charge
Easy to use – batteries delivered in factory-charged, ready-to-use condition
Useful Tips for your Battery:
- Acid: The maintenance of auto battery involves periodic checking of the battery so that your car runs smoothly. Keep in mind the following for a longer hassle-free battery life:
- Check Clamp: Make sure that the battery is firmly secured to the cradle and the cable clamps and lead wire contact is proper.
- Avoid Grease: Keep the battery top clean and dry. Apply either petroleum jelly or Vaseline to cable clamps and terminals for proper lubrication. Never apply grease.
- Use Distilled Water: Top up only with distilled water and maintain the level to the line that indicates, maximum. Never add acid.
- Close Tightly: Keep the vent plugs closed tightly.
- Check Vent: Ensure that the vent hose in the battery is not folded or damaged by the exhaust system.
- Check Regularly: Be sure to inspect your vehicle’s electrical system regularly, especially the regulator voltage setting
- Service Regularly: Get your Vehicle serviced regularly from an authorized Service Centre.