Exide Inverter Battery InvaPlus1500 Model: IPST1500 Capacity: 150Ah Warranty: 24+12 Months How To Claim Warranty: At batteryman.in we provide onsite service even in case of warranty. Just give us a call and We will do the rest. Genuine Batteries (Delivered from Authorised Exide Dealers) Free Delivery and Installation Pay Cash On Delivery Pay by Credit card Pay by Paytm Pay in EMI Exide Inverter Battery InvaPlus1500 is considered the Best Inverter Battery in its segment from Exide Industries. Exide InvaPlus battery guarantees maximum power backup and is available at a great price. Invaplus has an intelligent design and strong body making it a long run performer. InvaPlus delivers non-stop power and it comes in fully Factory-charged condition enabling you to use it immediately. With Exide InvaPlus IPST1500, you can be sure that there will be no shortage of power in your home. It is a full Value for Money Inverter Battery.
Tips to maintain Inverter Battery:
• Check the water level of battery every two months, and ensure that the water level is maintained between the maximum and minimum water limits.
• Always top up the battery with distilled water and never use tap water or rainwater, because it contains excess minerals and impurities which affect the life and performance of the battery.
•Keep the surface and sides of the battery clean, also Keep the battery terminals corrosion-free and rust-free, This will increase the life of Battery
• Apply petroleum jelly on to the terminals, as this will prevent corrosion to a great extent.
• From a safety point of view, install the inverter at safe places in your home, which are out of the reach of children. But at the same time, make sure that it is airy and properly ventilated.
• Replace your battery, if it is dead or damaged. Regular inspection will keep you updated on your inverter and battery conditions.
• Keep the area around battery clean and dry as moisture affects the battery performance.
• Make sure to use the services of a qualified Technician for Inverter or Inverter Battery.
• In case of any problems, you can always call the Toll Free Number, which is provided on the warranty card of your battery.