SF Sonic FFS0-FS1800-DIN100 (100Ah)
Warranty: 60 Months on Pro Rata Basis
36 Months: Free of Cost Replacement.
24 Months: Discount on the MRP of New Battery, calculated on the warranty period remaining.
What are the warning signs that your battery is failing?
“If I only knew sooner.” We’ve all been there before. Fortunately, there are various indications and symptoms that your battery may need replacement:
- Slow engine crank: When you attempt to start the vehicle, the cranking of the engine is sluggish and takes longer than normal to start. You’d best describe it as the “rur rur rur” starting noise sound.
- Check engine light: The check engine light sometimes appears when your battery power is weak. Strange system indicator lights – such as check engine and low coolant lights – could mean there’s a problem with your battery.
- Low battery fluid level: Car batteries typically have a part of the casing that’s translucent so you can always keep an eye on your battery’s fluid level. You can also inspect it by removing the red and black caps if they are not sealed
- The swelling, bloating battery case: If your # Battery casing looks like it ate a very large meal, this could indicate a battery gone bad. You can blame excessive heat for causing your battery case to swell, decreasing your battery life.
- Three years + battery age is considered an old-timer: Your battery can last well beyond three years but, at the very least, have its current condition inspected every year when it reaches the three-year mark. Battery life cycles range from three-to-five years depending on the battery.
We Recommend Amaron Car Battery for