SF Sonic Flash Start FS1440-35R (35Ah)
Warranty: 30+20 Months on Pro Rata Basis
30 Months: Free of Cost Replacement.
20 Months: Discount on the MRP of New Battery, calculated on the warranty period remaining.
SF Sonic FS1440 Key Features
Lasts longer and maintains its starting power over time.
Flash Start 1440 with C21 alloy is the latest revolution in car batteries.
- Patented Japanese C21 alloy to withstand severe working conditions
- Superior starting power, instant ignition
- Arrestors to prevent acidic corrosion and sparks
- Dual plate protection against shocks and vibrations
- No topping up. Zero maintenance
- Factory charged battery
Useful Tips for your Battery:
- Acid: The maintenance of auto battery involves periodic checking of the battery so that your car runs smoothly. Keep in mind the following for a longer hassle-free battery life:
- Check Clamp: Make sure that the battery is firmly secured to the cradle and the cable clamps and lead wire contact is proper.
- Avoid Grease: Keep the battery top clean and dry. Apply either petroleum jelly or Vaseline to cable clamps and terminals for proper lubrication. Never apply grease.
- Use Distilled Water: Top up only with distilled water and maintain the level to the line that indicates, maximum. Never add acid.
- Close Tightly: Keep the vent plugs closed tightly.
- Check Vent: Ensure that the vent hose in the battery is not folded or damaged by the exhaust system.
- Check Regularly: Be sure to inspect your vehicle’s electrical system regularly, especially the regulator voltage setting
- Service Regularly: Get your Vehicle serviced regularly from an authorized Service Centre.